Saturday, April 28, 2012

Picnic with Pops

"My dad is funny and handsome."
"My dad is nice and helpful."
"My dad is silly and I love him."
"My dad is sweet and nice."
"My poppy is silly and funny."
















We were so  glad to have such a nice turnout on Friday at the park for our Picnic with Pops. The children wrote and shared such nice things about their dads, uncles, fathers, and other visitors that came to spend time with us at the picnic.











Students decorated back scratchers as a Father's Day gift for their dads. They wrote special messages on the wood with markers and decorated them with interesting patterns. They were delighted to give their special gifts to their dads. This will be a day they will never forget! Thank you to our dads for making this day so special.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment